How long are classes?
PBX® classes are 50 minutes long. This allows for cleaning of the machines, questions for the instructor before the next session starts, and transition to the next class.
Why do I have to wear non-skid socks?
This allows for optimum sanitation for the hand and foot straps which cannot be wiped down. It also allows for safety standing on or next to the machines.
What happens if I need to cancel my class?
All class cancellations must be made at least 12 hours prior to the start of class time. Cancellations can be done through our online scheduler or through the PBX app.
If you cancel within the 12-hour window, a $10 late fee will be charged to your account.
Please email us at email@example.com if you have an emergency or need help with cancelling a class.
Is there an age limit for classes?
We require all group class participants in class to be 18 years or older. Clients who are under 18 may request private or duo sessions with one of our instructors.
Can you accommodate pre & post-natal clients?
Our instructors are trained to work with pre & post-natal clients, and these are our recommendations for exercise options:
1st Trimester: Group Classes
2nd Trimester: Group Classes with modifications given by your instructor
3rd Trimester: Private Sessions
Post Natal: Group Classes and Private Sessions
What are your COVID-19 safety policies?
New Studio Set Up:
● We have eliminated a lot of soft surfaces, like the couch etc since these can not be disinfected (New chairs are coming next week)
● Clients will be putting shoes and keys in a provided basket, or their own
● Machine Stations have been placed more than 6 ft apart from one another
● There are 5 client stations and 1 instructor station (middle station)
● All extra props have a basket next to them (Bands, Sliders etc)
● A plastic desk shield is installed at the front desk, and has an opening at the bottom to take credit
card payment etc.
● Retail will be done with contactless use of your card on file that you use to purchase classes.
● We have reduced our retail to grip socks, reformer towels, water bottles, and masks
Entering the Studio:
● Required face mask upon entering the studio
● All high touch surfaces have been disinfected
Checking in Before Class:
● If you are feeling unwell, please stay home and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
● Please wait in your car till 5 to 10 minutes before class starts
● Only bring in minimal items
● The studio door will be locked until the instructor is ready to take your temperature with a contactless thermometer
● Please wear a mask to protect our team while taking your temperature
● Sign your COVID 19 waiver
● No more cubbies! Use a basket provided for your things or bring your own
● No shoes should be worn into the machine studio space
● Take off your shoes in the reception, place in basket and pick out your station
● Once you get to your machine, it is optional for clients and instructors to take off your mask if you choose. The machines are more than 6ft apart for social distancing
● Put your mask back on
● Spray your machine and props. Let it sit. Cavicide in order to kill viruses and bacteria has to sit on the surface for 3 minutes
● Grab your basket and head to the back door to exit
● Please put your shoes on in the back of the studio, and place used baskets on the shelf to be disinfected